Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, hello

Hey everyone, I go by Mobius.

My background is Threat Research, and I am currently in a Malware Reverse Engineer role.

I have no blogs, talks, or tutorials because I have terrible imposter syndrome. Trying to change that. The pandemic doesn't help things.

So yeah, if you want to talk about malware or analysis tools or whatnot, hit me up.

Welcome, Mobius! I look forward to having you be a part of our community here!
    -AC

----
    Twitter: @AccidentalCISO
    Blog: https://www.accidentalciso.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post
      I have no blogs, talks, or tutorials because I have terrible imposter syndrome. Trying to change that. The pandemic doesn't help things.
      I have this problem as well. I think most of us do. Hell, half the time I write responses to posts/tweets/reddit comments and then delete them before submitting. Kinda feel like doing that right here.

It helps me to remember that most of us feel like imposters, even old hands get nerves before a talk, and that saying something wrong doesn't really matter. We're all going to screw up at some point. Come at it with good intentions and try to help and people respond in kind. You make mistakes and learn and you help others do the same.

And those that don't come at it with good intents? Screw them. They're just afraid to make mistakes or to admit the ones they've made.

Imposter syndrome sucks.

Comment

Working...
      X